Friday, October 19, 2007

“Holy Crap!”

Victoria came over and hung out today. I took her to Gastonia and showed her the storage room. When I raised the door, her exact words were “holy crap”. Hehe. Yes. There's that much stuff in there. But it's a good sign, I think, that she didn't run screaming. That would've been a perfectly logical reaction.

I'm hoping that it isn't as bad as it looks, that a large chunk of the space is taken up by the bedroom suite. Once that's put into Mara's storage room, what's left might actually be do-able.

Victoria is hanging out with some old friends in Shelby tonight. I'm glad she is. Girls' night out and all that. She hasn't seen most of those people in a very long time. For my part, I'm going to try to finish squaring away the few things I have here at Mama's apartment and get some rest. We load the truck tomorrow, and I want to face that with full tanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home