Thursday, November 22, 2007

More Thanksgiving

Victoria and I walked all over Mountain Rest Cemetery in Kings Mountain today. She wanted to visit my grandparents' graves and Loretta's. We wound up walking over most of the cemetery. I kept taking pictures of gravestones and markers, hoping maybe that later I could match up some of them with people in the genealogy database.

It was wonderful to walk around in the sun and the breezes with Victoria. I kept feeling like I was imposing on her, but I think she genuinely enjoyed it.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving Day is one of the days I am always waiting for. It is the day when we are together, all our big family (it happens so rarely). Reading your posts I already begin to miss this happy day of my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home